The Coaching Millennials Workshop
Our signature training is a 1-day workshop for managers called Successful Coaching Strategies For Millennials. This workshop provides proven management strategies for coaching Millennials in the workplace. At the end of the workshop, participants understand The Millennial Hierarchy of Needs and their own personal coaching style by participating in an assessment called What’s My Coaching Style. The workshop goal is for managers to more effectively communicate and manage their Millennial employees. Contact us to learn more.
The workshop is an interactive classroom format with an experienced facilitator.
- Understand the difference between phases of life & generations
- Recognize how the generational experience of Millennial employees shapes their overall perspective
- Know the specific wants, needs, & expectations of the Millennial workforce
- Use a series of strategies & tactics to create an environment that capitalizes on the strengths of the Millennial employee
- Incorporate the suggested actions for retaining & energizing the Millennial employee into the overall coaching process
- Understand when to coach, what to coach, & how to coach the Millennial employee
- Use a systematic coaching process to improve overall performance
- Incorporate generational traits into the coaching process
- “Excellent course with very rich material. Prior to the course, I had lost faith in the Millennials and their ability to contribute to our business. I am now energized about their potential and with a renewed faith in my ability to better understand how to effectively lead them to reach their full potential.”
- “I was uncertain of the value of the training when I signed up and I have a new perspective and appreciation for the Millennials. Will leave the training taking a fresh approach at managing Millennials.”